Comfort and Security Gifts
· A stuffed animal, pillow, or quilt.
· A favorite food.
· A game she loves to play and play it with her.
· A movie she loved as a kid and watch it with her.
· A surprise reunion with childhood friends.
· A tea party.
· A fun hat—even if she hasn’t lost her hair, she might not feel like fixing her hair.
· A new nightgown that buttons down the front.
· An ice cream cone.
· A nightlight.
Ideas For Showering Your Breast Cancer Friend With Love
· A Spa day at a salon, which treats women with breast cancer.
· If she wears a hat or scarf, wear one too.
· Tell her how much you love her and what a great friend she is.
· Stick with her even when the treatment lingers on. Her biggest fear is that others will not endure the journey.
· Include her in as many activities as she feels up to.
· Go to a breast-cancer support group with her.
· Plan a girls’ day or night out, when she feels up to it.
· Sit and watch old movies with her—even if she falls asleep.
· Do her makeup.
· Pray for and with her.