Sharing Life’s Experiences and God’s Faithfulness
Video of Janet’s Keynote at The M.O.M. Initiative Conference August 2, 2014
AWARD WINNING CHRISTIAN AUTHOR AND SPEAKER, Janet Thompson, is the founder of Woman to Woman Mentoring and About His Work Ministries, also known as AHW Ministries. Janet’s passion and focus is one generation teaching and training God’s life lessons to the next generation. It’s God’s plan for the continuation of the church.
One generation will commend your works to another.—Psalm 145:4
Janet is the author of:
- Woman to Woman Mentoring: How to Start, Grow, and Maintain a Mentoring Ministry DVD Leader Kit
- The Team That Jesus Built: How to Develop, Equip, and Commission a Women’s Ministry Team
- Face-to-Face Bible Study Series
- God’s Best for Your Life First Place 4 Health Bible Study
- Praying for Your Prodigal Daughter Hope, Help, & Encouragement for Hurting Parents
- Dear God, They Say It’s Cancer: A Companion Guide for Women on the Breast Cancer Journey
- Dear God, Why Can’t I Have a Baby? A Companion Guide for Couples on the Infertility Journey
- Dear God, He’s Home! A Woman’s Guide to Her Stay-at-Home Man
- Forsaken God? Remembering the Goodness of God our Culture Has Forgotten
Janet has an MBA from Californian Lutheran University and a Master of Arts in Christian Leadership, with an emphasis on equipping the laity, from Fuller Theological Seminary. She is also a CLASS (Christian Leaders Authors and Speakers Services) graduate, and a member of AWSA (Advanced Writers and Speakers Association).
Janet and her husband Dave have four children and eleven amazing grandchildren, whom they love to tell about Jesus. Today they both continue to mentor and nurture faith in their family and serve the Lord. Dave is retired and a helpmate partner with Janet in About His Work Ministries.
After living in Southern California her entire life, Janet and Dave moved to the mountains of Idaho, where the deer and the elk roam and they love their cozy cabin home!