Video of Janet’s Keynote at The M.O.M. Initiative Conference August 2, 2014
Responses From Janet’s Audiences
- THEY COULD HAVE LISTENED TO JANET FOR HOURS, I looked around and she had everyone’s attention. No one wanted her to stop talking.
- What Janet shared changed my life. After listening to her, I feel willing and capable of following God’s call on my life.
- I like Janet’s enthusiasm and sincerity.
- Janet speaks with enthusiasm, honesty, and integrity. She is a vessel that God is clearly using.
- From the very beginning of the keynote speaker, Janet Thompson’s message, ‘Women Encouraging Women,’ I felt as though God was speaking directly to me.
Legacy Drive Baptist Church of Plano, Texas Women’s Retreat
- She has a way of keeping my attention with stories & humor.
- Really enjoyed the mentoring topic—Word-based, focused, stayed on track.
- Practical, hands-on way of showing Jesus’ love to other women.
- Energetic applicable teaching, used a variety of teaching aids…
- Applied Scripture to women’s lives.
- Her love for the Lord really showed.
- Enjoyed her speaking style & humor. Scripturally based and practical.
- She let God have His way.
- She rekindled the roles we’re supposed to play for each other.
- Loved her enthusiasm, she was real.
- Her interaction with us was great.
- Practical application of Scripture for loving and mentoring others.
- Shared personal experiences and vulnerabilities… made the Gospel a practical application to my everyday life.
- Really has a heart for God and women.
Testimonials From Woman To Woman Mentoring Conferences
- I feel ready to start a mentoring ministry at my church.
- Appreciated the way Janet used personal stories and illustrations.
- Janet was vulnerable and shared her failures along with successes.
- Don’t feel like I have to reinvent the wheel. She’s done it all for me.
- When I came to the conference I didn’t think it was me who was to start the mentoring ministry…now I think God might be calling me.
- Loved the skits and audience participation.
- You were very inspiring.
- Love the prayer and Scriptural foundation of Woman to Woman Mentoring.
- Janet is definitely enthusiastic and passionate.
- She’s so down-to-earth and approachable!
What They’re Saying About The Team That Jesus Built Trainings
- I’ve never heard team building explained this way. It makes so much sense!
- I can do this…
- Visuals and audience participation were fun and useful.
- I wish my whole team could’ve heard this.
- I’m building a team from scratch and didn’t know where to start. Now I know.
- Would have liked this workshop to be longer…maybe the whole day.
- Practical, understandable teaching.
- Just need to follow Jesus’ example.