Jesus . . . as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything. – Hebrews 3:3-4
- How do you motivate people to serve selflessly?
- How do you equip people to be new leaders?
- How do you build teams who build teams?
- How do you “let go” as a leader?
Bring Janet to your church or group together churches in your area for a Team That Jesus Built conference
Consulting Agreement Coaching by phone, email, or in person
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE QUESTIONS Janet had as a ministry leader until she learned to lead like Jesus led His team. Janet provides Jesus’ methods, answers, and more…for team-building challenges most leaders encounter in her book The Team That Jesus Built, which she hopes you and your team will read. But often we need Jesus with skin-on, someone to talk with us one-on-one and explain how to implement what we read.
One of Janet’s favorite trainings is on The Team That Jesus Built and she would love to offer that training to you and the ladies on your team. Here are several suggestions:
What They’re Saying About The Team That Jesus Built Trainings:
- I’ve never heard team building explained this way. It makes so much sense!
- I can do this…
- Visuals and audience participation were fun and useful.
- I wish my whole team could’ve heard this.
- I’m building a team from scratch and didn’t know where to start. Now I know.
- Would have liked this workshop to be longer…maybe the whole day.
- Practical, understandable teaching.
- Just need to follow Jesus.’